Thursday, December 24, 2015

Lose Yourself In Nature

Hi, everyone!  This is a birthday card for my sister-in-law....good thing she doesn't read my blog! :)  I have used two challenges from Splitcoast: this week's Sketch Challenge 572 and today's Ways To Use It Challenge which is to use a silhouette or shadow on your project.  For my card I used the Find Beauty set by North Coast Creations (sister company to Our Daily Bread designs).  The banana colored panel was embossed only using the ODBD Custom Boho Background Dies set, then cut out with the outline of the same die set. The image/sentiment panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, colored with sponges, then matted with the ODBD Custom Doily Dies' largest doily.  I'm a bit disappointed in my photo....the banana and blackberry colors look so yummy in the real!

North Coast Creations Find Beauty, ODBD Custom Boho Background Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Doily Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is beautiful, love the silhouette with the graduating color in the background and that perfect bow just tops it off!!