Friday, December 11, 2015

Minecraft Birthday

Hi, everyone!  This is a card I made for my nephew, who loves the video game, Minecraft.  Though I know absolutely nothing about the game, I found out that there are Minecraft movies on Youtube and also, was able to search and find some photos which helped me to create this pixilated 'Creeper' character.  Three different shades of green and some black cardstock were cut into 1/4" squares and adhered to a 3x3 square panel.  Ha, silly me, I thought that this would be an easy idea, but cutting and adhering all of those tiny squares took FOREVAH!!! :)  The sentiment is from 'Little Boys' by Our Daily Bread designs.  For embellishments, I used some square brads which have been in my stash for many years.

Our Daily Bread designs Little Boys, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: