Sunday, February 14, 2016

Birthday Bunnies with Paper Tole

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Michele G.....congrats, Michele!!!  There were so many gorgeous cards to choose from, but I finally decided on this adorable card.  I love the circular design with the partial fence at the bottom...super cute!!  For my card, I printed out a digi card kit I bought from Flower Soft several years ago, fussy cut and popped up all of the paper tole pieces.  The fence is the ODBD Custom Fence Die and the sentiment is from 'Doily Blessings'.  This will be a birthday card for my niece who loves bunnies and her fave color is pink.  Since I don't have any bunny stamps, this digi kit was the way to go!

ODBD Custom Fence Die, ODBD Doily Blessings, A Pair of Bunnies Digi Card Kit by Flower Soft, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Here is another view which shows the layers of the paper tole.....took a while to cut them all out and place foam tape on the back, but it's well worth the effort to create such dimension. (Click on the photo for a close up.)

ODBD Custom Fence Die, ODBD Doily Blessings, A Pair of Bunnies Digi Card Kit by Flower Soft, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: