Sunday, February 28, 2016

Flower Soft Asian Style

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast is Rose aka rokale....congrats, Rose!  I chose this beautiful card for inspiration!  It reminded me of the many Flower Soft 3d Scenic Windows kits that I've had in my stash for a long time.  My mom loves Asian designs, so I will save this for her birthday.  Though the photo does not show the 3d layers very well, there are three layers of the scene which have to be cut out and popped up with foam tape, then multiple colors of Flower Soft sprinkles were added to the scene.  As in Rose's card, I used red and gold with a gold cord accent.  The gold mat was cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies; the sentiment panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Stitched Ovals Dies and stamped with a sentiment from Doily Blessings.

ODBD Doily Blessings, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Stitched Ovals Dies, Flower Soft Scenic Windows Kit, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: