Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 597
Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast can be interpreted so many different ways, for layered cards or clean and simple.  My sample today is a bit in between.  I used a heart instead of a circle plus the number 2 and 3 panels I chose to use the same designer paper separated by turquoise ribbon.  For my card, I have used the following items by Our Daily Bread designs: ODBD Custom Happy Birthday Dies, ODBD Custom Numbers Dies, ODBD Custom Cakes and Candles Dies, ODBD Custom Mini Stitched Hearts Dies, ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Dies, and the ODBD Birthday Bash Paper Collection.  The designer paper had a rainbow of colors, but I focused on the pink and turquoise since my niece love pink.

ODBD Custom Happy Birthday Dies, ODBD Custom Numbers Dies, ODBD Custom Cakes and Candles Dies, ODBD Custom Mini Stitched Hearts Dies, ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Dies, ODBD Birthday Bash Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Such a sweet and pretty card for your niece! Love the soft colors.

Diane said...

Darling card with the six candles on the cupcake. This little six year old is gonna love it.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Awe...too cute!