Saturday, August 27, 2016

What's the Scoop?

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge is to create a project based on one of the delicious items from Harry and David....I chose these fun cake pops as inspiration to create this birthday card for my nephew.  I loved the cake pop cones and fun sprinkles, so I created an ice cream cone which looked the same.  This fun set from North Coast Creations is called 'What's the Scoop?'.  The cone was stamped on caramel cardstock; the ice cream scoop was stamped on dark brown cardstock, cut out, covered in Glossy Accents, then beads were sprinkled over the top to mimic the cake pops. The designer paper is from the ODBD Birthday Bash Paper Collection.

NCC What's The Scoop?, ODBD Birthday Bash Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

God bless!!

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Angie - love it!
Blessings
Maxine