Sunday, September 18, 2016

Favor From The Lord

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Gail aka mamaxsix....congrats, Gail!!!!  Wow, what an immense and awesome gallery...nearly 2000 projects!!!  It was very difficult to choose from so many wonderful cards, but when I saw this cool faux wood card, I knew it was the one!  I usually stay away from messy techniques but I just had to give this a try...it was so much easier than I thought!  My card is for a co-worker who loves hunting, so I used the Father's Day set by Our Daily Bread designs, along with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles, Pierced Squares Dies, and Pierced Ovals Dies. The 'faux wood' look was created by swiping two different brown ink pads across a piece of mustard cardstock, then the panel was die cut and the edges inked.

ODBD Father's Day, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Squares Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful masculine card Angie - love your background!!
Blessings
Maxine