Saturday, September 10, 2016

Letterpress Blessings

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from a Pinterest board focusing on letterpress.....I fell in love with the cheerful color and floral design of this wedding invitation.  I inked up a floral embossing folder with retired Summer Sun ink, embossed on watercolor paper, then cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  The word die, little flower, and sentiment are from the 'You Bless Me So' Stamp/Die Duos set.  I chose watercolor paper since the stationery was textured; I chose this sentiment since the font type matched the stationery, and this was the closest color I could find to match. This was quick and fun....will have to try it in another color! 

ODBD You Bless Me So Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Angie this is gorgeous - love your colours and the where and how you have placed the sentiment panel
Blessings
Maxine