Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Dayanna Donng aka jaydee.....congrats, Dayanna!  I chose this adorable birthday card since her cute bear reminded me of the bear from 'Under the Stars' by Stampin Up.  I kept the basic rectangle layout, but instead of streamers, I incorporated a balloon with baker's twine.  I used party hats from the North Coast Creations 'Birthday Murphy' image since I didn't have any top hat stamps. I have also used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs:  ODBD Custom Happy Birthday Dies, ODBD Balloons and Streamers Dies, ODBD Custom Numbers Dies, ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  I normally do not like to combine stamp companies on a project, but sometimes it's necessary to create the vision in your head! :) This card is for a nephew who just turned one.


Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Angie,
This is an adorable card!
Sue