Saturday, November 19, 2016

Flourished Lilacs

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge is to find inspiration from Cindy Hill's Spellbinders Pinterest Board.....I fell in love with this gorgeous card by Debbie Olson. For my card, I used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs: ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies, and the 'Lilac' set.  Since I do not have purple seam binding, I used ivory instead, which coordinates with the ivory card base and image panel....the bow was tied with a Bow Easy.  The image was stamped in Stazon Jet Black, colored with markers, then yellow was sponged around the image.

ODBD Lilac, ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a very blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Angie - love it, the colours are fabulous and I love that beautiful bow.
Blessings
Maxine