Saturday, December 31, 2016

Unicorn Blessings

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose a color collection from Design Seeds to inspire your project.  Since my first card was so quick and easy, I'm back for another round!  This time I chose this awesome color palette to help in creating a birthday card for one of my nieces who asked for a purple card with a unicorn.  Purple...no problem!  Unicorn....eek!  Since I did not have a unicorn stamp, I dug out one of the very first horse stamps I ever bought and drew a horn. Note: this is the extent of my artistic ability....lol!!!!  All of the white areas were colored with a clear Glaze Pen then the rest was sponged with lavender.  Though the camera did not capture it, the horn and hooves were colored with a glitter pen.  I have also used these items from Our Daily Bread designs: ODBD Pennant Flag Verses, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, ODBD Custom Pennant Flags Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies (template to sponge clouds). The paper I chose is from an older Prima collection....I loved the swirled colors and thought it had sort of a fantasy-type look to it.

ODBD Pennant Flag Verses, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, ODBD Custom Pennant Flags Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: