Sunday, January 29, 2017

Best Friend

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Carolyn aka snowmanqueen...congrats, Carolyn!!!  Wow, so many gorgeous projects to choose from....I eventually came back to this beautiful card.....such a fun layout!  Instead of a Christmas tree, I used the ODBD Custom Layering Hearts Dies set to cut out a heart from the ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection.  While the heart was still inside the die, I used a black journaling pen to add 'faux stitching'. The pennant was cut out of a burgundy piece from the ODBD Old Glory Paper Collection using the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies set.  As with Carolyn's card, I added faux stitching around a rectangle.  The sentiment is from 'To My Favorite'.  The tiny hearts were cut out with the ODBD Custom Umbrellas Dies set.  I had trouble with the twine....couldn't get the same look as Carolyn's card, so I opted for three loops on each side instead of two.

ODBD To My Favorite, ODBD Custom Layering Hearts Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, ODBD Custom Umbrellas Dies, ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection, ODBD Old Glory Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great CASE Angie - love how you have echoed the hearts throughout the card.
Blessings
Maxine