Saturday, January 14, 2017

Under His Wings

Altered Diaries Etsy Store
Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the 'Altered Diaries' Etsy site.......I thought that this journal was very cool and it reminded me of one of the new Bible Journaling stamps from Our Daily Bread designs, 'Find Refuge'.  After my card was finished, I realized that I should have used banana cardstock instead of ivory for a better match to the inspiration photo, but what's done is done! :)  Since the journaling stamp is 5-1/4 tall, there was not room to put designer paper at the top and bottom, so I put the strips down each side instead.  The designer paper is from the ODBD Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection; the feathers were watercolored to coordinate with the paper. Some baker's twine was added to mimic book binding.

ODBD Find Refuge, ODBD Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous 'case' of the inspiration card Angie - love the grey tones you have used.
Blessings
Maxine