Sunday, February 26, 2017

Spring is in the Air!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast is Karen aka Redbugdriver....congrats, Karen!!!  I chose this beautiful card to case today because of the clean layout and floral design.  For my card, I started by cutting some panels with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies and the ODBD Custom Circle Scalloped Rectangles Dies.  The stamps used are from the 'Tulips' set and the flowers were cut out with the ODBD Custom Tulip Die.  Since I do not own Copics or blendable markers, I colored the tulips with sponge daubers using masking...that's the best way I know to get a smooth look.  (Note: the 'Tulips' set, 'Tulip' Die, and Circle Scalloped Rectangles Dies will be available on March 1st.)

ODBD Tulips, ODBD Custom Tulip Die, ODBD Custom Circle Scalloped Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Angie this is so elegant and beautifully designed and executed - love your strong colouring on the tulips, contrasted with the deicate colour on the ribbon.
Blessings
Maxine