Sunday, March 5, 2017

Love Endures All Things

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Lyn Tomlin aka Rebeccaof.....congrats, Lyn!  I chose this beautiful card to case today because I loved the angled design of the background designer paper and button embellishment.  I decided to color up one of the new patterns from the 'God's Blessings Coloring Pages' pack from Our Daily Bread designs (using this week's Color Challenge 624 colors), so I had to flip Lyn's layout to the side to make it work.  Since I'm too chicken to add real stitching to my cards, I used the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies to give the designer paper panel (both are from the ODBD Birthday Brights Paper Collection) a finished edge.

ODBD God's Blessings Coloring Pages, ODBD Birthday Brights Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: