Saturday, May 20, 2017

Anchor of My Soul

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge is to find inspiration from Autumn's Sew Paper Paint Blog.....wow, I'm an instant Fan Girl....her work is amazing!!!!! I was super inspired by her vintage creations and awesome techniques and will go back to do some studying, but for today's challenge, I chose this awesome card for my inspiration.   I chose to use the 'You Anchor Me' Stamp/Die Duos set from Our Daily Bread designs to match the same layout features.  Since I need two masculine birthday cards, I decided to make two of the same card but different colors. Instead of watercoloring the background, I used sponges to blend the colors, then spritzed with water and flicked larger droplets with a paintbrush.  Once dry, the scripture was stamped and the panels were cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, then matted with black.

ODBD You Bless Me Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

ODBD You Bless Me Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Angie - I too am a fan of Autumn's work!
BLessings
Maxine