Friday, May 5, 2017

Mother's Day Blessings

Hi, everyone!  This week's Friday Free4All Challenge over at Splitcoast is to make a normal card for you, but with less layers....a more simple version.  I went very CAS with my Mother's Day cards this year, but I really like how they turned out.  The kraft card base was stamped in Versamark with the Pussy-Willow Background; the buds were painted with Pearl Glimmer Mist.  I cut three strips of white cardstock, sponged kraft and aqua ink over them, then created the borders by cutting them with the ODBD Custom Flower Lattice Die (since the die cuts' edges are a bit delicate, I sponged the colors before cutting so I wouldn't bend the edges.) The die was adhered to aqua cardstock then the edges were trimmed with paper snips. The sentiment is from 'Mother's Day'.  (All stamps and die are from Our Daily Bread designs.) Three brown pearls were added for a simple embellishment.

ODBD Mother's Day, ODBD Pussy Willow Background, ODBD Custom Flower Lattice Die, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: