Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Mighty Warrior

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Christine Alexander aka calex....congrats, Christine!  I fell in love with this clever CAS balloon card.  I have been trying to come up with something clever for a birthday card for my nephew, so this balloon design along with the camo background technique from last week just seemed to be a perfect combo! Since the camouflage background technique calls for crumpling the paper, I was unable to copy exactly the masked and sponged balloon like Christine's card but kept the same layout with my die cut balloon. Once the camo background was finished, the balloon was cut out using the ODBD Custom Circle Ornaments Dies, the kraft panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, and the scripture from 'Not Forgotten' was stamped in the corner.

ODBD Not Forgotten, ODBD Custom Circle Ornaments Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: