Sunday, October 8, 2017

Upsy Daisy Thank You

Hi, everyone! This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Rochelle aka beechwood....congrats, Rochelle!!  Her gallery is full of amazing fancy folds, punch art, and super creative projects!  I have not used the Stampin Up 'Upsy Daisy' set in many years, so I chose this gorgeous card as inspiration today. Though my card is CAS, I used the same colors to sponge the background. The sentiment was masked so that only half of the sentiment stamped (the other half says 'for your friendship'). The panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies and matted with olive.  This will be mailed to my in-laws since they bought us a new pc when they heard that my 'dinosaur' was crashing. :)

Stampin Up Upsy Daisy, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: