Saturday, November 18, 2017

Frangipani Calendar Page

Agraria San Franciso Lemon Verbena AirEssence Diffuser
Hi again, everyone!  My first card today was pretty quick, so I'm going back for a second helping of the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast!  When I saw this Lemon Verbena diffuser, it reminded me of the frangipani (plumeria) flowers from the stamp set 'Sweet As Perfume' from ODBD.  I've been working on a birthday calendar for my mother-in-law and I'm so excited to use this stamp set for the July page. Backstory: Hubby and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon (over 25 years ago) and brought back some Plumeria starts (which looked like cigars).  My mother-in-law and I both planted the starts; mine only lived about a year but hers flourished and grew to be about six feet tall!  Once a year it would bloom and it was pure joy!!!! 

ODBD Sweet As Perfume

Thanks for visiting again!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: