Saturday, December 2, 2017

Let Me Sow Love

Calendar from Paperchase
Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Paperchase site.....I've been wanting to try the recent tutorial on tissue paper watercolor, so when I saw this gorgeous calendar front, I had my colors for the technique!!  I dabbed raspberry and peach inks on a craft mat then spritzed and let the colors blend.  A piece of white tissue paper soaked up the inks and then once dry, was adhered to a cardstock panel which I turned into a sticker with my Xyron. Once the tissue was adhered, the 'Prayer of St. Francis' and birds from 'Francis of Assisi' set were stamped in black; the panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, matted in white, then pearls were added in the corners.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: