Saturday, February 17, 2018

Beautiful

Happy Saturday, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast has me aching for spring! We are to find inspiration from Schreiner's Iris Gardens.....I fell in love with these gorgeous 'Strikingly Dramatic' lilies. For my card, I have used the 'Beauty' set along with the following ODBD Custom Dies: Flower Lattice Border Die, Pierced Ovals, and Ornate Ovals. The lilies were stamped with Stazon Jet Black and water-colored.  After the card was finished, I realized that my colors were not as deep as the inspiration photo....too late! :) 

ODBD Beauty, ODBD Custom Flower Lattice Border Die, ODBD Custom Ornate Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Ovals Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohh Angie I am drooling over this beautiful card. Love your colours, composition and execution of this wonderful mini-masterpiece!
Blessings
Maxine