Sunday, March 4, 2018

Gift of Life

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is the amazing Bronwyn Easterly aka BronJ....congrats, Bronwyn!  I have never seen a gallery so full of amazing fancy folds and creative projects like this!!!  I would love to case one of those amazing fancy folds but those would take me all day, so I chose this beautiful card to case instead.  I have used the following ODBD Custom Dies: Fancy Fritillary, Doily, Pierced Circles, Rounded Rectangles, Bitty Blossoms, the designer paper is from the ODBD Easter Card Collection 2016, and the sentiment is from 'Today and Everyday'.

ODBD Today and Everyday, ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies, ODBD Custom Bitty Blossoms Dies, ODBD Custom Doily Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Rounded Rectangles Dies, ODBD Easter Card Collection 2016, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: